OKACC is a company in the right place at the right time and is experiencing rapid growth. We will soon become the market leader for lithium-ion battery solutions.OKACC offers you fair job opportunities, motivates the unlimited potential of the unique you.
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- Developing, testing, and evaluating theoretical battery pack mechanical designs;
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers, and customers;
- Making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- Planning and designing new production processes;
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety, and time constraints;
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- Monitoring and commissioning plant equipment;
- Work with other team members, including Operations, QA, and Sales and Marketing, to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Education– BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- More than 1-year of experience in CAD design and simulation such as Fluid Dynamics and Stress Analysis using Solidworks.
- knowledge of industrial equipment and have a general knowledge of how batteries are manufactured, how they function, and how they are used.
- strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer and online tools to enhance productivity.
- Previous experience managing projects from start to finish
Personal Skills and Traits of a successful candidate
- high energy & a strong work ethic (the job requires more than 40 hours per week),
- Leadership skills – motivate
- “hands-on” approach
- Problem Solver
- Data-driven decision making,
- a strong desire to learn
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Email: [email protected]